Friday, January 15, 2010

Sexually Frustrated...

I love sex !
& I want to have it soo badd, but I don`t wanna seem like that's all I want out of my relationship... you know if all we did was fuck..I`d lose interest forreal - .. Thank god last time was just a false alarm =P , we're still qoin stronq & I think I love her... ? I`ll get back to that in another blog eventually... Anywho.
My girlfriend satisfies me to the fullest... & she's able to turn me on with just one touch... -sigh-
But Idk, I`m not comfortable enough with her to like demand her to fuck me because of the reason above...
Also I dont want our good times to only be sexual times...
& the rest of our relationship is bad times
that's horrible and unhealthy.. I guess this is the right thing to do ... I might need to control my hormones.. It's just that she TURNS ME ON SO DAMN MUCH !!
SO !
I quess I`ma just have to stick w| my toys between ectasies. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment