Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Poetry ?

So I think i`m actually capable of writing poetry.. I`m just impatient...
& I get writers block too often...
But i found out, that when I`m just in my thinking|bored mode
I write some good shit, and I got some good feedback :)
So here`s a  semi short one..
I didn`t name it yet


I`ll love you `til i take my last breath
untill the casket shuts...
at my wake, I`ll be loving you
While people mourn and cry
I`ll be thinking of you
When it`s time for my corpse to be buried
I`ll be missing you
Loving you
Once my soul goes through the gates
I`ll be watching you
Loving you
But I am here today
So tell me you love me
It doesn't have to be eternal
Don't have to be immortal
Just take me into your arms
& Say you love me
Because for me, I`ll love you
til death do us part
Scratch that,
my love will end a day after never
So when I look you in your eyes
And tell you I love you
Cherish it,
Because that means I`ll love you forever.

-Relz

No comments:

Post a Comment